Junior Front End Developer
At Earlysquad we help established companies, startups and influencers reach a correct technological infrastructure. Our team consists of a small group of interdisciplinary developers and strategists, who work with proven and cutting-edge solutions.
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer; someone to help us evolve the infrastructure of our clients as well as our own. You will be responsible, mostly, for implementing the elements that the users of our clients end up interacting with (while keeping an eye on cross-compatibility and performance.) We are especially seeking someone comfortable in a fast paced start-up environment and with working in a remote and diverse development team.
- Implementation of website and mobile UI.
- Prioritization of the best available solutions while evolving existing patterns and components to create the best possible user - experience.
- Close collaboration with designers and product managers.
- Implementation of cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and accessibility.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participation in code reviews.
- Experience implementing website and mobile UI.
- Experience with React, Styled Components, Graphql and related libraries.
- Experience with version control software (Git).
- Familiarity with modern design tools such as Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Familiarity with product and design lifecycles, collaborating closely with designers and product managers.
- Working in a fun, remote, supportive team environment.
- Flexible hours.
- Training and mentorships with top leaders of the industry.